01 02 03 Harbinger of Doom 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Races of Aurikesh, SIFRP style

34
Since I'm now definitely running a session in Aurikesh for my Christmas one-shot, I'll be posting about this hack of the SIFRP rules even more frequently. If I have time, I will also post a bit about the setting beyond what is stated or implied in the original posts on these races.

Nonhuman Races

I've decided to offer my nonhuman races a much more extensive package of racial abilities than Wombat Warlord went with; as much as anything I've made this decision to allow me to keep these races a little closer to their original conceptions. Selecting a nonhuman race costs one of a character's starting Destiny Points (with the exception of the Parthé; see below), but grants full access to the listed racial abilities.

Veytikka:

Beruch:

Kagandi:

Parthé:


Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38